A Few Layouts to Share!

Hi there! 

It's seems like it's been a while since I've updated my blog... I've been really busy with school this past month, with end-of-cycle government tests among other things... Two more weeks of testing (and yes, that's for 2nd graders!), then another two weeks to wrap up everything and we're done with the school year! I did manage to squeeze in a bit of scrapping on the weekends though.

The first one was actually done at the weekend crop I went to in April with a friend. We always bring a lot of Diet Pepsi as part of our stash, as that is what keeps us "energized" throughout the weekend! This page was done for a full-page bingo challenge where there were 24 criteria to follow...  a real challenge! It's based on a sketch by Brenda Ragsdale.



I made this second layout when I came back from the crop. The picture was taken at the end of the crop, not long before we left. The title means "48 Hours and 15 Bottles Later...". We like to goof off and have fun with our love for Pepsi! Both pages are done with the "Kioshi" collection at Basic Grey. The page is based on this NSD sketch at 2 Broke Girls Challenges.





This page was scraplifted from Marie-Josée at the blog "Un peu fleur bleue". It's the story of my very first kitty, when I was six years old. He was such a love bug! I was a "cat lady" even back then!



This next page is scraplifted from Barbara at Scrapbook Nerd. I used Basic Grey's "Lucille" collection. It's a Disney page, when we had tea at the Grand Floridian Resort. Ever since our trip to the UK in 2009, I always try to find a place where we can have tea when we travel. I just think it's fun and feel like a little girl again, having a tea party! (and Mike is nice enough to indulge me! lol!)


Finally, this is a layout about me as a teacher. It's based on NSD sketch #3 at 2 Broke Girls Challenges. I mixed a bunch of old papers from different manufacturers for this one! (Daisy D's, My Mind's Eye, Basic Grey and Memento) Love it when I can pull this off! Feels great to use the old stash!




Oh, and then there's this page, that I actually made last fall but completely forgot to post. The title means "Léonide's Fashion" and it's about my beautiful grandma. She had a great sense of style! It's based on sketch #136 by Valerie Salmon at Got Sketch?


Ok, I think I'm up to date now... Hopefully I'll  be able to squeeze in a bit of scrapping despite the hectic last four weeks of school! 

Have a scrappy weekend!

Martine

2 Response to "A Few Layouts to Share!"

  1. Leslie Germain Says:

    Martine. Love your layouts. The top one is put together so well and love your take on the sketch. Love the chevrons in the other layout. so pretty. would love for you to link up one of these gorgeous layouts on Whimsical Wednesday.
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

  2. Kirsten Says:

    Your layouts are really wonderful. Your "Pepsi" pages are just too cool, - they really made me smile :-D
    I am a big fan of your travel layouts, and the tea party page is very beautiful.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails