First Disney Layout!

Hi there!

My present for my boyfriend's 50th birthday was a trip to Disney World. (He might have turned 50, but he's still a kid at heart!) We went over the Christmas break and had a blast! We stayed on site at the Port Orleans French Quarter. He had lots of time to visit all the parks and do most of the rides, even some of the ones for kiddos! lol! We met characters and took pictures with them too!

My first Disney layout is about Cinderella's castle. At Christmas time, it is simply breathtaking! It's illuminated by thousands of lights and subtlely changes color. I had found this anonymous quote and thought is was perfect for our trip to Disney. The layout is based on this sketch from Scrapbook Challenges.


I used lots of glitter paper to emphasize the pretty, glimmery castle! Along with some Tinkerbell paper too, of course!



I'm working on pictures of Donald next! Thanks for stopping by and have a scrappy week!

Martine

1 Response to "First Disney Layout!"

  1. Debbie P Says:

    This layout is PERFECT!!! You did an amazing job Martine! Love it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails