More Childhood Layouts

So I've been going through a box of old slides from my childhood and scanning them. I can't resist scrapping some of them. This first layout is scraplifted from Kathy Skou at Scrapbook and Cards Today. The title means "Little Family" and talks about how my mom had always wanted a big family but ended up with only us two. I love that photo of our little family! This was my attempt at ombre, going from dark to light blue. All the papers are very old! Feels good to use up some stash!




The second layout journals about my first steps, although the photo was taken about six months later. But I like that photo, including the blurry foot which shows movement. It seems I was in a hurry to get around. I started walking at 8 months and 19 days (my mom kept a great baby book which I'm going to have to steal for future baby layouts!). Never crawled or anything, just started walking! The page is based on a sketch by Kristine Davidson. I used the old "Boxer" collection from Basic Grey for this one.



Thanks for stopping by! Hope you're having a scrappy weekend!

Martine

1 Response to "More Childhood Layouts"

  1. Nanette (SunnySideUpCreations) Says:

    Love the photo and the colours you choose on your layout to use with it. Cute birdie too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails