A Sketch and Challenge at Scrapbooking From the Inside Out


Hi there! I have just one layout to share with you today. It was done for a challenge at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out. The "theme" was innocence and we had to use a picture of ourselves when we were very young. This is a picture of me when I was one day old. I used this sketch by Melissa Elsner, from SFTIO.



Here's the layout, using some old Sassafras Lass papers. I finally used a different stitch than straight or zigzag on my sewing machine! I used a diamond-shaped stitch to frame the page. I like how it turned out! The journaling stamp is from Unity.



That's all I have to share today! I hope you're having a scrappy week!

Martine

1 Response to "A Sketch and Challenge at Scrapbooking From the Inside Out"

  1. Mary Jo Says:

    I love it, Martine! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails