Just a Quick Layout!


Just a quick post to share this layout I made for Sketch-N-Scrap, based on their sketch #10.  This is the sketch:


And here's my layout. It's last summer in Bar Harbor, Maine. We went on a whale watching cruise. Despite getting some heavy for for a while, it dissipated later on and we were able to see a humpback whale. I used Sassafrass Lass paper (the whale paper), Fancy Pants and Crate.


I also made a companion page for it.



Hope you had a great weekend!

Martine


2 Response to "Just a Quick Layout!"

  1. Lisa in Texas Says:

    LOVELY work Martine! I love the whale paper on this layout! Your companion page is just as cute! Looks like a fun trip, I'd love to do that someday! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

  2. Kelly Says:

    Fabulous layout Martine! What a wonderful set of papers to tell your story! I love all your embellishment clusters too. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap this week! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails