More Basic Grey Layouts and an Online Crop

Hi there!

Here are a few more layouts I did for the NSD Basic Grey challenges.

I made a few cat pages. This one is based on a sketch by Valerie Salmon and is about my three outdoor kitties. I used the Sweet Threads collection.


 I also made pages about our trip to Germany and France this past December (to visit the Christmas markets). This one is about Kaysersberg, in Alsace, France, a picturesque little medieval village. I used the Curio collection.


There's an online crop starting tonight at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out.  There will be challenges, games and prizes! We have a week to complete the challenges. Go check it out!

Have a scrappy weekend!

Martine

1 Response to "More Basic Grey Layouts and an Online Crop"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Since I am a cat lover, I like layouts with cats. But this one turned out very good! Your alsace layout is also very nice. I have lots of basic grey stuff myself.....must have been I great trip to that small old town. Beautiful buildings!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails