Challenge #64 at Scrap Your Crap... Paper Only!

There's a new challenge up at Scrap Your Crap today and it's a good one! Use paper only! I'm sure we almost all have way too much paper in our stashes. This is a good challenge to use up some of that! Everything paper... background, embellishments, title! I found it quite challenging! You can fussy cut, use paper strips, make rosettes... I'm sure you can come up with tons more ideas!

Here's my layout, about the beautiful flowers we saw in Butchart's Gardens in Victoria, B.C. I fussy cut the big flowers out of Basic Grey Lily Kate papers. I punched different sized circles and popped up a few of them for my embellies, along with a stamped bird.



Go check out what the rest of the team did
here. I hope you join us this month and create with your paper! Looking forward to see what you come up with!

Happy scrapping!

Martine

1 Response to "Challenge #64 at Scrap Your Crap... Paper Only!"

  1. Rita Barakat Says:

    This is a beautiful page!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails