Another Heritage Page

I made this page about my paternal grandmother for a challenge at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out, where the theme for March was "grace". I've always loved this picture of my grandmother. She was so beautiful! I wish I could have known her when she was young!

The picture had a yellow tinge to it, so I went with a purple color scheme. I was a little hesitant at first, because the purple was so vibrant, but I loved how it turned out! I wanted a feminine, frilly layout, so I used my punches and clustered flowers. The page is based on a sketch by Becky Fleck at
Pagemaps.


That's all for now! Hope you have a wonderful week!

Martine

1 Response to "Another Heritage Page"

  1. Mary Jo Says:

    So lovely, Martine!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails