Featured on the Basic Grey Blog!!!

It's true!! I had the complete and shocking surprise to find out that one of my layouts is featured on the Basic Grey blog today!!! It was scraplifted by two of their designers. My original page was inspired by a sketch by Becky Fleck and was done for a challenge over at Let's Capture Our Memories. I used BG's Nook & Pantry collection.



So please go visit the
Basic Grey post and check out the two other layouts created by the BG designers and inspired from my page!

Have a scrappy day!

Martine

2 Response to "Featured on the Basic Grey Blog!!!"

  1. Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez Says:

    cONGRATS, Martine!

  2. Mary Jo Says:

    I saw that and left a comment for you there!
    Congrats!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails