Challenge 62 at Scrap Your Crap!

Hi there!

The latest challenge is up at
Scrap Your Crap today and it's all about stamps! If you're like me, you've got tons of stamps but most of them go unused... Well today we're challenging you to use at least three stamps on a layout! They could be alpha stamps, background stamps, you can stamp an image and cut it out to use as an embellie on your page, you can stamp ribbons or flowers...

Here's the layout I did for this challenge. It's a page about my brother which I made for my parents' album. I used two different background stamps, alpha stamps for the title and a journaling stamp.


You should check out the work of the rest of the DT
here for some fun inspiration! I hope you can join us for this challenge!

Happy scrapping!

Martine

6 Response to "Challenge 62 at Scrap Your Crap!"

  1. Mary Jo Says:

    Love the circle design!!
    I really do need to use my stamps more!

  2. Unknown Says:

    That's an awesome layout and I love the background stamps you used!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

  3. Lisa Watson Says:

    I never use stamps. You did a fab job using 3 different stamps!!

  4. SheShe Says:

    Lovely layout Martine!

  5. Unknown Says:

    This is a gorgeous layout!!!

  6. Jenny Says:

    Love the multi picture layout. Great stamps too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails