New layout, new sketch, new sponsors!

It's a new month at Sassy Lil' Sketches, that means new sketches and new prizes too!

Here's the October 7th sketch by Cherie Averill. It's a great multi-picture sketch! I love those!!





And here's my layout. I did a girly page, all in pinks, pearls, flowers, butterflies, and my favorite part... my grand-mother's vintage paper doilies! This is a companion page to the one I did
here about having "afternoon tea" at Butchart Gardens in Victoria this summer. I was never a "pink" kinda gal, but I'm finding I'm doing more and more pink pages recently! Must be all those gardens I've been visiting! lol!



Check out what the other DT members did
here! You're sure to find lots of inspiration!


We also have two new sponsors this month! Blue Hills Studio is our paper sponsor.


And our digi sponsor is
Sassy Designs.

Go check them out! You have until November 5th to participate and link up your creations on the Sassy blog. And don't forget the special card sketches released every Monday in October with a prize from
CupCards{ToGo}! The first one is already up here! Hope you join us this month for some scrappy fun!

Martine

3 Response to "New layout, new sketch, new sponsors!"

  1. Deanna Says:

    Beautiful work with the sketch! I love all the pearls and lace!

  2. Unknown Says:

    beautiful. great take on the sketch. love all the shabby pink gorgeousness.

  3. Christine Delgadillo Says:

    Your layout of the Butchart Gardens is beautiful -- I loved visiting there as well. And thank you for visiting and leaving a comment on my blog.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails