Winner of my blog hop RAK!

Hi everybody!

First of all, I want to thank everybody who hopped with us at
Sassy Lil' Sketches!! It was so much fun because of your participation! It was great to read all your wonderful comments! And welcome to all my new followers! :)

Now on to the RAK... This is what is up for grabs...



There were 50 comments total for the blog hop (wow!!). (There were 49 comments for that day's post, but one comment was made on the previous post by accident; it was obviously related to the blog hop, so I added it (my blog template puts the comments at the beginning of the post, near the title, and people sometimes comment on the previous post by mistake...)

I used random.org to pick the winner:


and that person turns out to be:


Congrats Faye Marie! Please contact me at martine(dot)7(at)hotmail(dot)com to give me your address so I can ship out your RAK!

Thanks again everyone for your wonderful participation!

Martine

2 Response to "Winner of my blog hop RAK!"

  1. Faye Marie Says:

    OMG!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!! I can't believe I won!! Thanks so much!! I am emailing you now!!

  2. alexandra s.m. Says:

    Hello Martine,

    Thank you for becoming a member of Scrap RDV!
    I look forward to discovering your scrap!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails