June 7th reveal at Sassy Lil' Sketches!

Hi there!

It felt so nice to work on this page! I hadn't scrapped in almost two months because life just got in the way. It felt so good to play with my scrappy stuff again! :)

So here's the sketch we had to work with from
Sassy Lil' Sketches. It was such a fun one with all the circles in the background!



And here's the LO I did. It's about my cat Bear, who acts all tough around people and the other kitties in the house, but is putty in my hands! He's a very exclusive cat and just LOVES his mommy! He follows me everywhere in the house, and is never far from my side! He's my big baby! I adopted him over 10 years ago from the shelter when I used to live in Fairbanks, Alaska. He's almost 13 now, but doesn't act his age. (In any case, when there's a 17 year old cat in the house, being 13 is young! lol!)

I used my new Max & Whiskers BG paper for this page, which was just perfect! I love using BG when I have lots of different papers to use in a LO. I also stamped on a transparency with Staz-On the word "LOVE" as well as a journaling stamp.



Here are a few more pictures of my purrty kitty, just because I think he's so cute! (Yup, I'm biased! ;)









So make sure to go check out all the other DT layouts at
Sassy Lil' Sketches and play along with us! And don't forget the DT call if your interested!

4 Response to "June 7th reveal at Sassy Lil' Sketches!"

  1. Katie Says:

    Gorgeous layout! Such wonderful use of colors...they just pop!

  2. D Says:

    Love the paper and distressing you did on your layout! Gorgeous paper too.

  3. Kelly B Rutherford Says:

    I just loved this LO when I saw it over at Sassy!!! LOVE IT!!!

  4. Scrapenabler Says:

    I saw this over at SLS, cute layout!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails