Old Cats, New Toys...

Okay, so I spent a chunk of my Saturday running to the vet because my 17 year old cat wasn't feeling well. He started being sick at the beginning of the week, had gotten better, but was looking bad again yesterday. So off we went this morning. He has chronic renal failure, so I'm always imagining that his kidneys are finally giving out. Good news: turns out he's maintaining his kidney function, his weight is stable and he's not anemic. Bad news: it looks like his liver is acting up again (he was really sick with that last spring). He seems to be doing a bit better tonight, so hopefully the new meds will help... Here's Chipper, my plastic-eater, belly-rub-lover of a cat!





On a happier note, I started playing with my new toy today, my new Sizzix Texture Boutique! I think I'm in love! ;) I had thought about getting a Big Shot or Cuttlebug for embossing, but I couldn't justify the expense since I already have a CraftRobo that I barely use... (I keep telling myself that I'll jump in and start figuring out how it really works, but it hasn't happened quite yet!) So when I saw this new little embossing machine, I thought it was perfect for what I needed, and not too expensive! I can see embossing in my future LOs! :)

Well, I guess that's it for now. I'm off to play some more with my new toy! :)

1 Response to "Old Cats, New Toys..."

  1. Chantal Says:

    Poor Chipper! It must be all that plastic! Hope he feels better soon!

    As for the CR: sell it and buy scrap stuff with the money. Although having a cutter that U barely use or having scrap stuff that you barely use... its exactly the same!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails