Meet My Kitties!

Okay, so I have no new LOs to share yet, but I found this cute little application at www.smilebox.com where you can make digital slideshows, albums or ecards by simply dragging in your photos into ready-made templates. My kind of digi "scrapping", as I'm totally not technologically inclined! lol!

So click on this slideshow if you want to meet my cats, past and present! They're purrty!! (I know, that was an easy pun! ;)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Pet Slideshow ( Free )
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 Response to "Meet My Kitties!"

  1. Chantal B Says:

    hahaha! Très cute comme application!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails